Stress or anxiety are often correlated. They are the usual phenomena of our everyday life. Anxiety is our body’s natural and sudden response to stress. There might be different situations that can lead to such changes in our moods. It also depends on different persons how to cope with different situations and anxieties. Its feelings can range from moving butterflies in our stomach to a panic pain in our heart or increased sweating, etc.
The coping skills may differ from person to person. Sometimes the same anxiety could be relieved by some happiness moment and sometimes it can take several months to come out of the same anxiety. One has to be calm and needs to think about the problems before reacting. Everyone knows it that if problems are created then there must be some solution but the fact is that we have to search for it. Human nature is to just overreact on every activity but its limit could never be increased.
Few ways that can help us to find the coping mechanism:
- By doing yoga or exercise. This relaxes our mind and gives us positivity to cope up with extreme situations.
- Reading and listening to motivation stories or speeches. It gives us the strength to deal and decide about the right decisions.
- Try to communicate and interact with elders and experienced people in knowledge. They always give us the right suggestions in any of the dilemmatic situations.
- Doing those things that can give us satisfaction. Never try to involve yourself in such an activity that can lead to extreme situations and give us problems.
- Try to stay healthy and take fresh fruits. This will enhance freshness and increases the flow of hormones to stop such stressful changes and gives us positivity.
- Avoidance method. You can practice this method mentally or physically avoiding something that causes distress.
- Crying. Something that is giving us more pain that could be relieved through our tears and releases our stress.
- Spend some time in some other activities that will distract us from that stress like, worshiping, dancing, outing, etc.
The science behind the psychology of the human mind, a coping mechanism is made to feel and reveal all the emotions. Alternatively, some people can turn out to be more positive and strong by nature. The coping mechanism of any individual may differ from one another. If someone loves to listen to music, then in a stressful situation they prefer music to heal. For some of us, music can be a source of skill that can help us to cope with any of the negative emotions. Similarly, the source of coping can vary widely from one person to another.
Yet, some of the mechanisms of coping can be very similar to us and this type of action seems to be relieving and refreshing. We have gone through a few of the common ways to reduce the effect of stress and anxiety. Some of the coping skill can be persuasive for anyone of us. For most of us, emotional healing can work well. Usually, people tend to search companion when they are suffering from stressful and negative situations. It is high time to imply most of them and discover our own’s favorite. We should keep on practicing the emotional working upon us so that we can find a coping mechanism inside us.