The world in which we live is full of complexities. There are several works that an individual has to perform at the same time every day. The chances of being unaware of several places have increased. The enhanced technology has also ruined the mental life of the people. Psychotherapists around the world have started looking for methods to cure people of their mindlessness. There are several ways to be aware of what is happening outside you and also what changes are taking inside you. Enhancing your mindfulness through meditation, proper diets, and some exercises.
What does it mean to be aware?
It is important to know what it means to be aware of. Is the awareness only about the surrounding or is it also about the inside of the mind?
- The decisions that you make, when you are aware, seem to be deliberate.
- The actions are guided by logic instead of instinct.
- One can never be deceived or be manipulated by anyone.
- Depressions and anxiety could be solved with more ease.
- If a person is fully aware he can make better decisions in life.
People are reluctant to think about how their present actions determine their future results. They are not aware of the present even. Their actions are often guided by unplanned thoughts or mere emotional instincts. This may result in being disadvantageous in many situations.
One needs to be well aware of oneself to achieve harmony with himself. Also being aware of oneself helps a lot in understanding one’s strengths and weaknesses. There are many ways to improve the awareness level.
How to be fully aware?
- One should be aware of their inner self. This will help you to improve your problem-solving capacity.
- Ask several “ why” questions to yourself.
- Do not accept the immediate answer.
- Wait for the subtle answer to arrive.
- The next thing to do is to be aware of your emotions. Emotions are an important part of human life which always interfere in decision making and understanding things.
- Constantly try to observe others’ feelings when you engage yourself with them.
- Try to keep your self at a distance with your emotions to achieve the clarity of thoughts.
- Being aware of your physical body is also one of the better ways of improving your awareness.
- Keep an eye on what to consume.
- Also, have clear observation of the dresses you wear.
- One should eat healthy food and keep a balanced diet.
The awareness of the self as well as of the environment around self is of utmost significance. We need to develop certain habits to improve our consciousness. We need to develop the above-discussed habits of self-evaluation and diet to enhance our mindfulness.
The possibilities of improving one’s mindfulness are immense because this does not require any special treatment. It just needs your sensibility to stand firm on your belief and a little hard work to have control over a few things.
That is all you need to practice to make you mindfully aware.